Terms and Conditions of carriage
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF CARRIAGE
- By purchasing a lift pass, the guest acknowledges the general terms and conditions of carriage, which are available in the respective lift stations.
- Please note that we have installed a camera system against card misuse at the lift entrance!
- Lift passes are non-transferable (excepted pointcards). The attempted or actual misuse of lift passes will result in the revocation of these passes without compensation.
- Guests found without a valid lift pass will be charged an increased transport fee. We reserve the right to press charges.
- Instructions given by lift personnel must be followed for safety reasons.
- Don’t use closed pistes and don’t leave the marked areas to avoid putting yourself and other guests in danger.
- People who violate these rules can be barred from the lifts. Lift passes will then be revoked and not replaced.
- To avoid accidents, we ask you to follow the international FIS rules of conduct. In the case of an accident, you can get help at the lift stations. Please note the time of the last inspection run made by the piste service, which is provided at lift stations.
ALPINE EMERGENCY mountain rescue
- You can contact the mountain rescue services in Tyrol on telephone number "140". In addition you can ask for help at any occupied lift station.
ACCIDENTS / PISTE RESCUE
- In the event of an accident, you can ask for help at each lift station.
- Our piste rescue team acts as a first responder and will take further action.
- For salvage / transport by our Pisten rescue team (Akja, Skidoo, etc.) you will receive an invoice in the amount of € 100, -, this amount must be paid in cash, by credit card or by bank transfer.
- This bill can then be submitted to your insurance company and the amount will usually be refunded.
- Other salvages / transports (helicopters, mountain rescue etc.) are not included.
- All hiking trails (Summer) and all ski pistes (Winter) are daily CLOSED from 05.00pm until 08.30am!
(Season passes or multiple-day-passes "Happy Ski Card" in Winter)
- In the case of major accidents or prolonged illness, multiple day lift passes (Happy Ski Card) will be partially refunded only if the pass is promptly returned to the place where it was purchased with a doctor’s certificate from a local doctor.
- Upon deposit of the certificate and lift pass (incl. proof of purchase) before 10:00, the day will no longer be counted.
- Bad weather, snowfall, early departure, weather related closure, closure of hiking trails, etc do not entitle you to a refund.
- It is not possible to later exchange one lift pass for another, to transfer lift passes or to extend or postpone lift pass validity.
- Lost passes cannot be replaced. Please note the terms and conditions of carriage posted at the respective lift stations or ticket offices.
SKI ASSOCIATION DISCLAIMER
- Services, to which this ticket entitles the holder, are provided by legally autonomous companies. The trader selling the ticket acts only as a representative for the other traders. Therefore, only the respective trader – responsible for the area in question – is responsibly liable for the provision of services and compensation for any possible incidents.
Dogs are naturally welcome! Please note however the following points:
- Please act on your own responsibility and secure your animal with the necessary equipment (leash, muzzle,...).
- In the Funiculars and Cable cars it can be quite tight and loud!
- In the summer the whole area of the mountain railways Rosshütte and the adjoining hiking trails is pasture (for cows, horses, sheep etc.).
- Please do not let your dog walk around freely in the summer or winter, and secure the animal accordingly.
- Due to the lack of space in the summit lanes guests in the high season have priority, without (large) dogs. The servant at the railways decides who is driving along and who is not.
- Dogs are FREE!
- The Rosshütte mountain railways are not responsible for any accidents or injuries or damage caused by the dog!
- Act responsibly! Bergbahnen Rosshütte Seefeld-Tirol-Reith AG accepts no responsibility or liability for any damages or accidents!
Changes and Errors excepted! For more Information please contact the ticket office or the bureau of the Bergbahnen Rosshütte!