Cross-country ski run
LENER WIESE A2... CLASSIC+SKATING
DETAILS AT A GLANCE
- Starting point: Seefeld
- Finish point: Seefeld
- Ascent: 26 m
- Highest point: 1.190 m
- Length of track: 2.2 km
- Difficulty: easy
- Entry via the "B2 Reith" (classic) and at the Clubhouse of the Golfclub Seefeld-Reith
- Cross-country ski run "B2"
- One of the sunniest cross-country ski runs in the middle of Seefeld. The round is absolutely flat and the carrying of dogs is allowed there. Barrier-free cross-country skiing is possible!
- Tickets for using the tracks are at the restaurant Golf-IN or at the office of the tourist board available!
- In the case of a too thin snow layer, the daily preparation is set relatively quickly, since the track is located exclusively on the fairway of the golf course.
Source: Olympiaregion Seefeld, changes and mistakes reserved!